There is a Better Way
ParkingBroker.com will get those parking stalls sold!
- No expensive print adds or radio spots
- Save thousands in commissions
- We take care of everything and deliver qualified buyers to you.
Five Reasons ParkingBroker.com is for you:
1. WE’RE LOCAL
Because we are local, we understand the parking situations in Chicago, and provided the latest parking locations.
2. IT’S A BARGAIN.
We provide a unique and invaluable service at a remarkably low cost. We are pros at marketing and making this site work for you. We are dedicated in providing you with results.
3. USER FRIENDLY
We have done all the work to create the format to showcase your available parking space. All you do is fill in the information and add your photos.
Because most potential buyers will not have the opportunity to see your
parking space in person, it is important that you provide pictures in your
listing. We recommend a setting that produces original pictures of 1024x768
pixels (a common size) or some values close to that. Do not use stock photos.
Why are photos important?
- Multiple photos have proven more effective when selling a vehicle.
- Because photos speak for themselves, buyers are likely to have fewer questions during the listing duration.
- Photos provide buyers with added confidence in the seller and ultimately in their bidding and purchase behavior.
4. ADVICE FROM PROS
You get advice and counseling from pros that will help you get your space sold or rented. We do this every day and we’re the best at it. We make sure you get results.
5. NO COMMISSIONS, NO REFERRAL FEES, NO HIDDEN COSTS
not hidden fees or commissions.
Developer Closeout Issues – Resolved by Parking Broker
The parking component of any high-rise urban residential development is a major cost of construction and a significant revenue source to the developer.
When it’s time to close out a project, for any number of reasons, there is generally excess parking capacity remaining to be sold. This generally becomes a problem situation because:
- There is no cost effective way to expose the parking stalls to the market
- It is the end of the project and the sales staff is either gone or is focused on their next project
- The general public is generally not aware that they can purchase a parking stall in a condo building where they don’t own a condo
- Time is of the essence and the developer would like to close the Books on the project ASAP and move on.
What generally happens is that because there is no efficient, timely, cost effective way to market and sell the parking, time is wasted and the developer is forced to go the auction route to monetize the stalls.
After a significant marketing expense and more time elapsing, the stalls generally sell at auction for a discount of 50%, or more.